- Coconut Shy
- Grand Raffle
- Books, CD’s, DVD’s and Jigsaws
- Plant Stall
- Cake Stall
- The Stocks
- Guess the number of sweets
- Pin the tail on the donkey
- Face Painting
- Jumping Clay
- Nearest the Pin Golf
- Beat the Goalie
Children’s Fancy Dress
All children are invited to enter the competition which is open to 2-5 year olds and 6 to 10 year olds. The Children’s Fancy Dress will take place around 3.15 pm and all entries are requested to register by 2.45 at the Information Point and be at the Bandstand by 3 pm. Costumes can be on any theme and all are eligible to win prizes. Prizes and rosettes will be presented to the wearers of the costumes that the Judges like the best on the day.
Entry is £1 per child and is the responsibility of the parent. The Judges’ decision is final. For further information, please contact us via the Contact Us page.
Scruff’s Dog Show sponsored by Perfections of Worcester
Dogs of any size or breed are invited to take part in the Scruff’s Dog Show which will be held in the Field at 4 pm. All entries are requested to register by 3.15 at the Information Point and be in the Field by 3.45. Prizes and rosettes will be presented to the scruffiest and most endearing dogs that the Judges deem the best on the day.
Entry is £1 per dog and the Judges’ decision is final. For further information, please contact us via the Contact Us page.
Eating & Drinking
- Afternoon Teas in the Marquee
- Samosas and Bhaajis by Holt Cottage Stores
- Sausages & Burgers, The Good Life, Whitehouse Farm
- Mobile Ice Cream Van
- Licenced Bar in the Italian Garden
Local Trades, Displays & Entertainment
- Corn Dolly stall
- Wooden Crafts Godfrey Sanders
- Henna Tattoos
- Watercolours by local artists
- Mini Train Rides around the gardens
- Classis Cars by ADW Automotive (have your photograph taken in a classic car!)
- Music on the Bandstand by the The Poppy Sisters and Folkaholics
- Talk to representatives from both the RNLI and Worcester Wildlife Trust